Get the ridiculously hard and addicting game, Flappy Bird, to your Kindle Fire, HD, & HDX. The tutorial will show you how to install the official Flappy Bird application to your Kindle device. This tutorial will work for all versions of the Kindle Fire, including the first generation, the HD, and the HDX. The game is not officially available in the Amazon Market, so users will need to manually install the game to their device.
How-to Install the Official Flappy Bird Game to your Kindle Fire
1. Enable Installation of Applications
- For Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD users, go to Settings -> Device -> Enable “Allow Installation of Applications”
- For Kindle Fire HDX users, go to Settings -> Applications -> Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources”
2. Download the Game
- Open Silk browser and click here to download the installation file.
3. Install the Game
- Once the file is done downloading, open the Download menu, and install the downloaded file. This will install the game to the device.